Rules and Dress Code Policy
- At weekend, all matches must be played in three balls.
- It is expected that society members adhere to accepted golf rules and etiquette when playing and that pitch marks are repaired and divots replaced.
- Juvenile golfers are not permitted to play as part of a society.
- The highest standards of dress and behaviour are expected. Smart, casual dress is requested in the clubhouse.
Not accepted on the course
- Denim jeans, trousers tucked into socks, track suits, sleeveless, replica sports shirts of any kind or emblazoned shirts, beach or replica sports shorts, collarless shirts .
Not accepted in the clubhouse
- Sleeveless, replica sports shirts and shorts, track suits, beach shorts, headgear, footwear worn on the course.