Membership Offer – Join now and get 25% off your first year’s membership fee.
Annual Membership 2019
Annual membership is effective 1 January – 31 December 2019. Subject to change.
|Category||Annual Subscription||Members Insurance||GUI/ILGU Levy|
|Full Member Male||£770.00||£4.50||£19.50|
|Mature Student* (25+)||£500.50||£4.50||£19.50|
|Juvenile Male (-18)||£50.00||N/A||£3.50|
|Juvenile Female (-18)||£50.00||N/A||£5.00|
* Must be full-time (proof of studies required)
** Proof of studies required
*** Plus £5.00 Smart Card
Other categories may be available.
Great reasons to play golf and to become a member.
- Flexibility – Provided the tee isn’t booked for a competition or match, you can go along any time for a full round or just a few holes.
- Free practice – You don’t need to go to a driving range to practice. You can practice iron shots, putting, pitching and bunker play at no cost at all.
- You can get a handicap. All you need do is submit three cards, signed by a player with a handicap, and you will be given a handicap.
- Competitive golf – Once you have a handicap you can enter competitions. This adds a different dimension to the game. Now you can begin to understand the tensions and pressures that the Professionals feel.
- Matches – Take part in knock-out tournaments and inter-club matches. These open up the opportunity to play on different courses, and to meet members of the club and others.
- Social life – The range of social activities can vary as widely as our members want it to. Dances with live entertainment, barbecues, quiz nights, and special dinners are just some examples.
Please complete our Membership Application Form and post it or email it to the club.
Flexible Payment options
As well as paying in advance there are also flexible payment options available through the Fairways Credit Scheme.
Members who wish to avail of the scheme should contact the office for an application form to set up an agreement. Alternatively, you can download and complete the agreement form below. This is then sent directly to the scheme administrators – address noted in the application form. Conditions may apply. Fairways Credit Scheme may not be available for membership offers.