Rules and Dress Code Policy
- At weekend, all matches must be played in three balls.
- It is expected that society members adhere to accepted golf rules and etiquette when playing, and that the pitch marks are repaired and divots replaced.
- Juvenile golfers are not permitted to play as part of a society.
- The highest standards of dress and behaviour are expected. Smart, casual dress is requested in the clubhouse.
Not accepted on the course
- Denim jeans, trousers tucked into socks, track suits, sleeveless, football or emblazoned shirts, beach or football shorts, collarless shirts .
Not accepted in the clubhouse
- Sleeveless, football or emblazoned shirts, track suits, beach or football shorts, headgear, foot ware worn on the course.