- A full set of competition rules is available on request.
- By entering an Open Competition in St. Patrick’s Golf Club, Downpatrick visitors agree to comply fully with its Competition Rules.
- To play in an Open Competition a Visitor must be a boni fide member of golf club and have a current official CONGU handicap. Visitors on request MUST provide evidence of this.
- In Open Singles (stroke or stableford) Competitions Visitors shall ‘Swipe in’ to the competition in the Pro Shop using their GUI Swipe card. They shall also confirm their CONGU handicap by providing a current handicap certificate. Where a GUI Swipe Card is not provide, Visitors may at the discretion of the shop, be permitted to enter the competition and will be issued with a ‘Temporary Swipe Card Number’.
- All cards taken out MUST be returned to the Competition Box in the Men’s Locker room as soon as possible following completion of the round. Each competitor is responsible for returning his own card and Away Scores will be returned to the Visitor’s Home Club. All Visitors will be expected to return their score into the ‘Input Terminal’ in the Men’s Locker room on completion of the round.
- Visitors are asked to identify their ‘Home Club’ on their card and a contact telephone number if they score 38 points or better.
- St. Patrick’s Golf Club, Downpatrick may withhold any prize won by a Visitor until the information provided by them on Home Club, current playing status and Handicap have been verified to its satisfaction.
- Unless otherwise sanctioned by the Competition Convenor – On Presentation nights, prize winners MUST attend or any prize won will be forfeited. It is the Players responsibility to contact the Club.
- Visitors must adhere to the Dress Code of St. Patrick’s Golf Club, Downpatrick.
- Mobile phones are not permitted on the course.
(Note this is selected guidance for Visitors that should be read in conjunction with the full set of Competition Rules)