Membership Offer – Join now for £396*
We have some fantastic introductory offers for you to ‘Get into Golf’. As of May 2018, full male membership is available for £396!* Membership runs to 31 December 2018. Other categories are available on pro-rata basis. Applies to new members only. Further T&Cs may apply. Contact the office for more details.
Win~Win – Introduce a new member and get 25% of your membership subscription
Current members can receive 25% off their upcoming annual subscription by introducing a new member to the Club.
Qualification for discount is restricted to current Full Male Members and Lady Associate Members referring applications for Full Male Members and Lady Associate Members. You must also be named as ‘Referee 1’ on the Membership Application Form. Please note that discounts will not be applied until membership is approved by Council.
Further terms and conditions may apply.
Facebook/Twitter Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to all full time NI Residents.
2. Current members of St Patrick’s Golf Club, Downpatrick and previous members from the past 12 months may enter the competition but must gift the prize to a friend or family member.
3. The prize is for 2018 membership of any level dependent on the winners choice. i.e Full Male Membership, Lady Associate Membership, Junior Membership or Juvenile Membership
4. The membership is valid from the May 2018 until 31st December 2018
5. The prize is non-transferable and is valid for St Patrick’s Golf Club, Downpatrick only.
6. The winner will have full membership rights.
7. A minimum of 100 registered participants are required to validate the competition.
8. The winner must be available to accept the prize in person.
9. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Only one entry (on Facebook and Twitter) per person will be accepted.
10. A winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries received, no cash alternative will be offered. The prize is offered in good faith and all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure the competition runs smoothly; however in the event of any dispute St. Patrick’s Golf Club, Downpatrick decision is final.
11. The competition closed on Friday 18 May 2018 at 17.00. No entries will be accepted after this date.
Great reasons to play golf and to become a member.
Flexibility – Provided the tee isn’t booked for a competition or match, you can go along any time for a full round or just few holes. There’s no green fee to pay.
Free practice – You don’t need to go to a driving range to practice. You can practice iron shots, putting, pitching and bunker play at no cost at all.
You can get a handicap. All you need do is submit three cards, signed by a player with a handicap, and you will be given a handicap.
Competitive golf – Once you have a handicap you can enter competitions. This adds a different dimension to the game. Now you can begin to understand the tensions and pressures that the Pros feel.
Matches – Take part in Knock-out tournaments and inter-club matches. These open up the opportunity to play on different courses, and to meet members of the Club and of others.
Social life – The range of social activities can vary as widely as our members want it to. Dances with live entertainment, barbecues, quiz nights, and special dinners are just some examples.
|Category||Annual Subscription||Members Insurance||GUI/ILGU Levy|
|Full Member Male||£750.00||£4.50||£19.50|
Please complete our Membership Application Form and submit to a member of staff.
Flexible Payment options
As well as paying in advance there are also flexible payment options available through the Fairways Credit Scheme.
Members who wish to avail of the scheme can contact the office and get a form to set up a new agreement. You can also download, print and complete an agreement form below. This is then sent directly to the Scheme administrators – address noted in the application form. Conditions may apply. Fairways Credit Scheme may not be available for membership offers.